- Amazing! "Spider-Man 4” and "5” shooting simultaneously, with a story arc that spans two films, says report. (Cinematical)
- Already the sexiest man alive, George Clooney to make things blow up…with his MIND, in "Men Who Stare at Goats," the story of a paranormal unit in the US Army. (Variety)
- Believe it or not, he's the GOOD GUY. New one-sheet for "Hellboy II" friggin awesome. (Coming Soon)
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead joins Michael Cera in "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World." Flick is directed by Edgar Wright. (Hollywood Reporter)
- "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" gets a trailer. (Yahoo)
- When will Variety and the Hollywood Reporter enter the 21st Century, and start crediting websites for breaking stories? (Collider)
- Just for fun: The worst celebrity video game renderings of all-time. (Games Radar)
A few days ago we brought you news that Chris Cooper was 'this' close to snagging the role of Lt. James Gordon in "Batman Begins," and wondered what it would be like if the Oscar-winner took the part instead of Gary Oldman.
That's nothing, though, compared to the what-if game with Bruce Wayne himself.
"I went and did the screen test," "Shutter" star Joshua Jackson revealed to MTV News. "I was one the last four or five guys [up for the role of Batman.]"
Jackson as Batman over Christian Bale? It's hard to believe how different the film would have been had he nabbed the part – perhaps most of all to Jackson himself. Read More...
James Franco is a great actor, and over the past few years he's been in so many films that I feel like I've spent more time talking with him than my own mother. Which made it all the more strange when I caught up with him on the set of the Justin Lin film "Finishing the Game," for my most bizarre interview of 2007. Speaking in the basement of an abandoned L.A. warehouse, I asked questions about Lin's indie/comedy reinvention, Franco's upcoming flicks "Flyboys" and "Spider-Man 3," and requested a standard on-camera introduction. Maybe I was having a bad day; maybe he was.