Patricia Clarkson's role in the upcoming Martin Scorsese picture "Ashecliffe" (formerly "Shutter Island") is epic, it's life-changing, it's a tour de force. And, oh yeah, it's a complete mystery.
"I don't want people to know who I'm playing," the talented actress teased us when we recently caught up with her. "It's a great character and it's very exciting. It's a challenging role and I'm looking forward to it.
"I've had a very long talk with [Martin] about it," the actress added when we pressed her for more details.
An adaptation of the Dennis Lehane novel, "Shutter Island" follows U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels (Leonardo DiCaprio) as he investigates the escape of a murderess from a hospital for the criminally insane. Read More...
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a hot, steaming cup of our links of the day, back again with perhaps our biggest news day ever, with looks at “Bond 22,” “Watchmen,” “Avatar,” “Harry Potter” and more.
- “I don't think you should write gags in Bond.” Daniel Craig spills details on Bond’s next adventure. (Coming Soon)
- World watches the Watchmen as photos from the set of the eagerly anticipated movie surface online. (Warner Bros.)
- The man with the hat is back in three hi-res images from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull." (Ain't It Cool News)
- Break out the Felix Felicis, Warner Brothers offers chance for one lucky fan to win a walk-on role in the next “Harry Potter.” (Warner Bros.)
- Move over Matt Damon. J.K. Rowling named “Entertainer of the Year.” (Entertainment Weekly)
- Early look at concept art from James Cameron’s “Avatar”? (Joblo)
- Mark Ruffalo joins Leonardo DiCaprio in Martin Scorsese’s “Shutter Island,” about the disappearance of a patient from a hospital for the criminally insane. (Hollywood Reporter)