- Sign of the apocalypse watch: Miley Cyrus wants to remake a younger, cleaner version of “Sex and the City.” (Just Jared)
- Drinks on this guy, eh Mr. Stark? “Tropic Thunder” scribe Justin Theroux to write “Iron Man 2.” (Variety)
- Those bastards! Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio lining up to star in Quentin Tarantino’s latest. (Variety)
- Hearts of darkness on display as “Tropic Thunder” viral sites go online. (Rain of Madness)
- “Mummy III” director (and special effects stickler) Rob Cohen to produce a remake of “Monster Squad.” (Bloody Disgusting)
- Phasers set to stunned: J.J. Abrams dishes a little on “Star Trek” reboot. (Coming Soon)
As teen pop sensation Hannah Montana, beloved TV character Miley Stewart has seen her share of sights. She's traveled the country, and been to the top of the music charts. This year, she even made it to the big-screen in the ambitious "Best of Both Worlds" concert tour. Now Miss Stewart is about to go the one place she hasn't yet been, revealed "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus...home.
"[She's] going to Nashville," confessed Cyrus of the set-up for the still-untitled "Hannah Montana" movie, which begins filming April 12.
For those who don't religiously watch the popular Disney Channel show, Montana is the alter-ego of Miley Stewart, a regular ninth grade girl who keeps her more popular identity a secret from all but her closest friends. Sometime before the show began, Stewart left Nashville for Los Angeles so she could follow her dreams of rock stardom as Hannah. Read More...
It's been a long, hard road for some of Hollywood's most celebrated starlets recently, what with Britney, Jamie-Lynn, Lindsay, and the rest making the wrong kind of waves. So how's this for a breath of fresh air? Not only is Miley Cyrus perhaps the most talented of the bunch, she's also easily the most grounded. If you happen to be anything like my nieces, she's also probably your hero. Read More...