It might not look like it yet, but this is where all the gold carpet action will be happening Sunday night. You're looking at the calm before the paparazzi storm.
Your favorite Hollywood stars will be walking this path during our preshow, decked out in designer gear and itching to chat with Kim and Tim -- who, by the way, still need your help.
What questions should they ask the likes of Ellen Page, Robert Downey Jr., Jennifer Hudson, Ben Stiller, Jonah Hill and more of your favorites?
Submit your suggestions in the comments section below, and tune in to see if yours is asked live!
The MTV Movie Awards will air live on MTV on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET, with MTV News' "Coming Attractions" preshow kicking the evening off at 7:30 p.m. ET! Meanwhile, stay tuned to the MTV Movies Blog and MovieAwards.MTV.com.
- Is there a mutant left who ISN'T in this thing? Scott "Cyclops" Summers to make a cameo appearance in "Wolverine." (Superhero Hype)
- Super-bad. Jonah Hill no longer attached to "Transformers 2." (EW)
- The truth is out there: New poster for "X-Files: I Want to Believe" pops up online. (X Files News)
- Why so serious? Heath Ledger's Joker action figures flying off the shelves. (/film)
- The force is not strong with this one: new poster for "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" comes with announcement that trailer will premier tomorrow at 8 PM across all Turner Networks. (Star Wars)
- Ellen Page to star as title character in "Jane Eyre." "Jane Eyre" still incredibly, mind-numbingly boring. (Variety)
We're assuming you already know all about "Smart People," considering we ran a fancy video interview with some of its cast, including Sarah Jessica Parker, Dennis Quaid and Thomas Haden Church. The film -- about a series of folks who think they're smarter than they really are -- was a Sundance fave, and now we have a clip of it featuring "Juno" sensation Ellen Page. Watch it below, and then check out "Smart People" when it hits theaters April 11.
- Mon Dieu! New pictures from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" pop up in a French magazine. (/film)
- Alison Lohman replaces Ellen Page in Sam Raimi's "Drag Me to Hell." (Variety)
- Could "Rosemary's Baby" be born again? Roman Polanski classic may be heading for a remake. (ShockTillYouDrop)
- Rose Byrne hops on board "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage. Story centers on a mysterious time capsule which may actually tell the future. (Hollywood Reporter)
- Just for fun: The opening credits of "Star Wars" as done in the style on Saul Bass. (Hollywood-Elsewhere)
It's time for the main event! Oscars, baby! Will Ellen Page ruin Julie Christie's night? Will Hal Holbrook reminisce about the very fist Oscars? And most, importantly, sound mixing...who in the name of God will win sound mixing?!? Let's find out together, shall we?!?
The live blog begins....now! (Keep clicking back for updates!)
8:26PM -- Someone let Regis Philbin on stage!!! It's just not the same when he's not yelling at Gelman and Art Moore. Read More...
- At least they weren't made into walkie-talkies. AICN dives into the differences between the international and domestic trailers for "Indy 4," discovers someone removed some guns. (AICN)
- Speaking of which, state your case: "The People vs. George Lucas" is looking for a few good witnesses. (People v. George)
- Will the Justice League move forward without the actual, you know, Justice League? Superman and Batman reportedly out of George Miller's film. (Blockbuster)
- Ellen Page and Cillian Murphy join forces for the psychological thriller, "Peacock." (Variety)
- No explanation needed. Michael Bay is AWESOME. (Slashfilm)
- Ellen Page to Sam Raimi: "Drag Me to Hell." "Juno" star joins horror effort from "Spider-Man" director. (Variety)
- Guillermo del Toro wants to make "Dr. Strange"? (Empire)
- James McAvoy in talks to board "Perrier's Bounty," the story of three fugitives on the run from a big-time gangster. (Variety)
- The more you know: Dennis Quaid talks "G.I. Joe," says he's signed on for three films. (Collider)
- Travel through the looking glass with the first picture from "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." (Coming Soon)
- Harry takes off his bad hat in respect. "Jaws" actor Roy Scheider dead at 75. (NY Times)
Every now and then, we get caught up in one of these cool stories that turns us into the proverbial string in a game of telephone. There was the time we used your comments to help The Rock choose his Shazam! role, or that time we talked Zac Efron into give his fans a special wink. Now, we seem caught up in a love sandwich between "Juno" sweetie Ellen Page and punk rock pioneer Patti Smith.
You might remember the recent article we ran that had the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer thanking Page for a shout-out in the hit movie. Needless to say, when we told Page about the message from one of her idols recently, she was beside herself. Read More...
Naturally, everyone in Hollywood these days is still shaken over last week's tragic death of Heath Ledger. Few, however, had been in touch with the actor recently quite like "Juno" star Ellen Page, who had been in talks to star in Heath's intended directorial debut, "The Queen's Gambit."
"It was talked about," the Oscar-nominated actress said of her possibly taking the lead role in an adaptation of the novel about an orphan who becomes a chess prodigy. "But, you know," she sighed, shaking her head, "obviously, that's not the [most important thing right now]." Read More...
Article by Tom Thorogood with additional reporting by Dan Storey (MTV News UK)
Ellen Page is officially the hottest actress around after bagging herself an Oscar nomination for Best Actress on Tuesday. So, of course, MTV News had to track the 20-year-old down to talk about the news and "Juno" - the blockbuster comedy she stars in.
Overwhelmed Ellen recalled the moment she heard she was up for the award against Julie Christie and Cate Blanchett: "We were coming from Paris on the train (Eurostar) and just getting to London [when I heard]. It was exciting." Read More...