Next to a big screen version of "King of Queens" (Leah Remini just got very excited somewhere), is there a better idea in the history of the universe than turning "The Hills" into a movie? Probably, but I can't think of one at the moment.
Well, none other than Lauren Conrad told me the other day that it may happen (check out my full report from my interviews with all the ladies of "The Hills" here). "We have kind of talked about it," she said with a big smile that seemed to say, "we have ABSOLUTELY talked about it."
So that begs the question, what the hell would a movie of "The Hills" be? Read More...
- A slew of "Dark Knight" related sites pop up online, including a link to "The Gotham Times," a Drudge-like "Maiden Avenue Report," the Gotham Cable News, a site in support of Dana Worthington for D.A., a group calling themselves "Citizens for Batman," The Gotham City Advocates Foundation and St. Swithun’s Church. Whew.
- Way to raise expectations: George Lucas calls "Indy 4," "just a movie." (USA Today)
- Grab my Quietus. "Children of Men" becoming a TV series. (Sci-Fi Wire)
- "Rambo" hottee Julie Benz cast opposite Tobin Bell in "Saw V." (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Elizabeth Banks to portray Laura Bush in "W," Oliver Stone’s biopic of George W. Bush. (The Hollywood Reporter)