Sit back, relax, and enjoy a hot, steaming cup of our links of the day, back again with news on “Terminator 4,” the Wayans Brothers, Keri Russell, and more.
- On November 29, 2007, MTV Movies Blog become self-aware, decided “Terminator 4” might not suck with news that Christian Bale is in talks to star as John Conner. (MSN)
- Just when you thought the Wayans Brothers couldn’t possibly do anything creepier than dressing like white girls or little babies, they go and announce they’re remaking “The Munsters”…and totally redeem themselves. (Movie Picture Film)
- And, yet, “Ow, my Balls” still waiting in development hell. Redux Beverages creates “Brawndo” energy drink from Mike Judge’s “Idiocracy.” (Cinema Blend)
- “Choke,” “Sunset Cleaning,” headline list of films in competition at Sundance 2008. (Slashfilm)
- What dreams may come? Keri Russell to live happily ever after with Adam Sandler in “Bedtime Stories.” (Hollywood Reporter)
- I’m in only if this includes copious use of the word “mother-farker.” Sam Jackson to headline “Man that Rocks the Cradle,” about a live in nanny. (Variety)