Sit back, relax, and enjoy a hot, steaming cup of our links of the day, back again with perhaps our biggest news day ever, with looks at “Bond 22,” “Watchmen,” “Avatar,” “Harry Potter” and more.
- “I don't think you should write gags in Bond.” Daniel Craig spills details on Bond’s next adventure. (Coming Soon)
- World watches the Watchmen as photos from the set of the eagerly anticipated movie surface online. (Warner Bros.)
- The man with the hat is back in three hi-res images from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull." (Ain't It Cool News)
- Break out the Felix Felicis, Warner Brothers offers chance for one lucky fan to win a walk-on role in the next “Harry Potter.” (Warner Bros.)
- Move over Matt Damon. J.K. Rowling named “Entertainer of the Year.” (Entertainment Weekly)
- Early look at concept art from James Cameron’s “Avatar”? (Joblo)
- Mark Ruffalo joins Leonardo DiCaprio in Martin Scorsese’s “Shutter Island,” about the disappearance of a patient from a hospital for the criminally insane. (Hollywood Reporter)