Rumor has it our links of the day are frontloaded with speculation, but don't let that stop you from enjoying news on Daniel Radcliffe, Leonardo DiCaprio, "The Punisher" and more.
- Daniel Radcliffe shaken as Harry Potter. Is he going to stir things up next as a young James Bond? (JoBlo)
- He was King of the World! Is Leonardo DiCaprio now King of Ireland in "Freedom Within the Heart"? (Moviehole)
- Paddy Considine to play Jigsaw in "Punisher: War Zone"? (Coming Soon)
- Terry Zwigoff to direct "The $40,000 Man," about a bionic superhero built with a limited budget. (Variety)
- "Paddington Bear" heading to the big screen. (Variety)